Monday, January 12, 2009

Sooo....

That whole picking thing didn't go so well for old Sean.

Suffice to say, considering the Steelers saved me from only having one win, I had what can be described as a "rough week."

The one that still gets me is the Cardinals beating the Panthers. I just sat watching with my mouth agape. It was one of the most shocking playoffs games I've seen, to be topped by the Giants/Vikings NFC Championship game from 2001 (2000 season) and probably some other one I just can't think of right now.

The Eagles are playing well right now, but I went with my team. The Panthers were playing better than anyone, but that week off must have thrown some rust on to the bearings. Now that the Cards have officially dusted off Edgerrin James, it actually might be tough to stop them. Maybe the Earth is coming to an end soon...

I digress...

To summize, last week's record was a stellar 2-4.
I'll do better this week, promise. I'm not this bad, I swear.

Picks later in the week.

No comments: