Monday, August 11, 2008

Sooo....

If you'll remember, just before Ryan's wedding, I spoke of possibly howling in celebration of the blissful ceremony. I extolled the benefits of such an action yadda, yadda, yadda...

Well, if anyone is wondering, I did not howl at said beautiful wedding. I did smile a whole lot, though. And, from the pictures that I've seen, was also able to successfully look like a swollen peep ready for Easter consumption. All the leaping for the wedding photos untucked the shirt a little more than I realized and my true, slimmer form wasn't seen by the guests. However, my other assets* were prominently displayed.

I'm sure glad I didn't howl, too.

Cause the guy who does do that, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, yea he kind of went crazy. First this happened, then this happened.

I guess he was just trying to live up to his name. If that's the case, mazeltov!




*My pants were perfect for my waist, however, i'm not built like a normal human being, so my legs were mighty tight in them, thus accentuating my buttocks and other things.



On a side note, another sad day in the "Sean's Favorite People" list. One of my favorite singers, the icon Isaac Hayes (aka Black Moses), who pretty much paved the way for music as it's done today, passed away in his home in Memphis. They found him next to his treadmill. At least he was trying to stay in shape. It comes just a day after one of my favorite comedians, Bernie Mac, passed. They say these things come in threes. I'm just praying Ernie Banks or Jim Brown or somebody isn't next...

No comments: