Saturday, August 22, 2009

No Mocking Me

I'm a pretty big fan of fantasy football. I wouldn't say I eat it and sleep it or something like that, but I definitely pay attention to what I'm doing and I always want to win. It's the competitor in me.

Since I enjoy my coworkers so much, and the almost all enjoy football, I figured it would be good to start a league with them. The draft is this Thursday night and to say I've been preparing a little bit would be like saying Adolf Hitler had a couple character flaws.

I've been looking at mock drafts, analyzing projections, thinking about strategies and doing my own mock drafts. So far, so good. There are a lot of smart guys, especially smart football guys. But I like my chances. I'll do some more mocking today.

I don't want to be cocky or anything, but like I said...I like my chances. haha

1 comment:

JR said...

I don't know anything about fantasy football but I will leave a comment anyway.

Hi!