Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm a Survivor

At work, we've got a little survivor pool for the football season. For
anyone who doesn't know how it works, basically, every person who
entered the pool at the beginning of the season picks a team to win
that week. If their team loses, they're out. If they win, they live to
pick another week, but can never use that team again.

I'd like to think I'm pretty knowledgable when it comes to the NFL
(and just football in general) so picking has been pretty easy for
me...so much so that I'm going to start picking games on here every
week. I'm not sure which day between tomorrow and Saturday, I'll
figure it out soon.

As far as the one at work is concerned, I'm still very much alive with
plenty of good teams from which I can still choose. It's fun, it's
(becoming more) challenging and, well, let's just say I hope I win.

I like my chances.

No comments: