Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No Excuses

I've been grossly negligent.

It's been about a week since I've posted and, while there are plenty of reasons for that absence, the could also probably be seen in some way as excuses. I used to make some for myself, but I'm trying to get away from that, take ownership of the reasons why things are the way they are and then correct that symptom.

So...no excuses. I'll try to be better, no matter how long that means I've got to stay up or write. I committed to this, so I've got to see it through. I've also got to make these more substantive....I realize sometimes I just don't talk about much of anything. I'll correct that one as well.

That said, here are some thoughts from today:

  • I kind of want to see that James Cameron movie, Avatar.
  • I'm totally excited to be moving into the city. More on that later.
  • As much as I love it, I'm glad baseball is over. Once the Dodgers lost, I lost all focus there.
  • Totally thankful Holly is OK.
  • When is Pau Gasol coming back? Ugh.

Thanks to my (not so new) job, I've made some friends, one of which happens to be Web designer, so be on the look out for seanmoses.com. It should be coming some time in the near future. Well, at least the future. haha.

1 comment:

S.A.M. said...

In case you didn't hear, the Lakers won tonight, 103-102 in OT. I couldn't watch, but Lyman did. Pau may play Friday, he got good news.