Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mini Pick

Ok, so I'm not prepared to summarize the entire week's slate of games, but I'll be able to before the end of the week. But since there's a game tomorrow, I'll make sure to pick that one here right quick...

Bears at 49ers: Kind of ironic that the first Thursday night game, which will give both teams only three days to prepare for each other, is a game between two teams that desperately need to win if they're to find a way into the playoffs. I knew I should have picked against the Bears last week even though they'd won the week before because they are probably the most inconsistent team in the league right now. Given how consistently inconsistent they are, I should pick them to win this game on the road against a team more physical than them. It only makes bizarro sense. I almost want to pick them just because of that. Alas, I actually do think the Niners will win. They need it too much and I just can't believe that Mike Singletary won't have his team ready, despite the impossibly short week.

49ers, 27-21


By the way...I went 8-5 last week. I got some bad beats, but on a few (like the Colts) I was almost perfect. Here's to hoping I do better this week!

No comments: