Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friends

I'm the kind of guy that likes to be inclusive. I'll intentionally gravitate toward those who are less fortunate or something. I don't like the idea of people feeling like outcasts.

So, when one of my best friends Ryan started dating the woman who eventually became his wife, the last thing I wanted her to feel like was the fourth wheel to our group of friends. We have a very strong friendship that has left others feeling ostracized at times. I knew how much he liked her and I didn't want her to feel like she couldn't hang out with us.

In those efforts, I found out that she's a pretty cool person. Not only that, but she cares about some pretty cool things, like human rights and non-violent resistance and, you know, treating people like equals.

Anyway, her blog is pretty cool and I value her friendship so I just thought I'd say so.

1 comment:

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

Thanks Sean! Such a nice blog =).